With four weeks left before school starts search our Knox County Summer “Bucket List” for ideas for activities for adults and children to enjoy.
– Splash around at the new Rainbow Beach Aquatic Center set to open July 19.
– Enjoy an outdoor movie at the Fresh-Air Flicks.
– Visit Riverwalk antiques to find your next treasure.
– Check out the authentic WWI Army trench at the Indiana Military Museum and relive the life of a soldier.
– Watch the sunset over the Wabash River from the steps of the George Rogers Clark Memorial.
– Laugh at the Red Skelton Museum after Phase 2 is unveiled.
– Shop Wednesday Evening’s Farmers Market for fresh local produce & “Bobe-BQ”.
– Treat your creative self and attend the First Friday Art Walk each month.
– Pack your picnic basket and dine al fresco at Historic Fort Knox II.
– Hike the trails at Ouabache Trails Park.
– Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local “Farm to Fork” Restaurant, Prairie Acres.
– Unwind at Windy Knoll Winery with a wine slushie.
– Cool off with an iced coffee at I’Mpressed Coffee.
– Beat the heat with a guided tour of our William Henry Harrison’s Presidential Mansion, Grouseland.
– Visit vincennescvb.org for more local information and events.