Don’t let the rainy day blues get you down! There are still plenty of opportunities for fun in Vincennes/Knox County! We have compiled a list of activities, in no particular order, to do and stay dry at the same time. From indoor picnics to history lessons, here is a wide variety of fun for everyone.
- Track down your ancestors at the McGrady Brockman Genealogical Research Center
- Sample a glass of local wine at the Windy Knoll Winery
- Visit the Knox County Public Library and have a “One Day Book Club”
- Laugh the day away the Red Skelton Museum
- Pick up lunch from a local eatery for an indoor picnic
- Check out one of the most comprehensive collections of military artifacts at the Indiana Military Museum
- Warm up with a cup coffee at I’Mpressed Coffee Company
- Brush up on your Indiana history by visiting the George Rogers Clark NHP, Grouseland and the Vincennes State Historic Sites.
- Visit the downtown Art Galleries to view the current exhibits and work of local artists
- Practice your golf swing at Waggoner Farms Driving Range featuring covered and heated teeing areas
Don’t let the rain damper your day, there is still lots to do while staying dry and having fun!